NORWEGIAN TRANSLATION INTERPRETATION(06/04/2016) | Language list
With solution centers covering all over the worlds, global teams of Norwegian localization and project management experts, advanced technology, and an external network
including thousands of freelancers, Saigon Translation has the resources to provide unparalleled global market expertise with comprehensive and practical local experience – Norwegian translation – interpretation services.
See following information for our supported Norwegian language services:
- Norwegian Document Translation
- Norwegian Legal Translation
- Norwegian Book Translation
- Norwegian Website/Software Translation
- Norwegian Consecutive Interpretation
- Norwegian Simultaneous Interpretation
- Norwegian Remote – Telephone Interpretation
- Norwegian Translation Services
- Norwegian Interpretation Services
- Norwegian Voice-overs Services
- Norwegian Subtitling, Captioning
- Norwegian Dubbing Services
- Norwegian Transcription Services
- Norwegian Staffing Solutions
INFORMATION ABOUT NORWEGIAN TRANSLATION
Is your company thinking about translating your business or technical documents from English into Norwegian?
Here are some useful facts to remember when working with Norwegian translators.
Norway has two official written languages. Most business documents are written in ‘Bokm?l’, which has developed from Danish (Norway was part of Denmark for 500 years). The Norwegian government and its agencies are mandated to produce 25% of the documents in ‘Nynorsk’, which is based on Norwegian rural dialects.
The Norwegian financial markets are quite limited, especially when it comes to derivatives. Many English financial terms are used in absence of Norwegian-language equivalents (e.g. warrant, futures, etc.). Names of the mutual funds (e.g. Fidelity Far East Growth Fund) and indices (e.g. FTSE World) also appear in English in the Norwegian language documents.
Experienced Norwegian translators are cognizant of the fact that there is a differentiation in the Norwegian language between the stock shares of public companies and the mutual funds shares. Shares of stocks are translated as ‘aksjer’, whereas mutual funds shares, or units, are translated as ‘andeler’.
Address: 6th Floor, 155 Hai Ba Trung Str, Ward 6, Dist 3, Ho Chi Minh City
Tel:(0084) 08.66829216 HotLine: 0932237939